Only on GOG - The Witcher 3 and many game bundles heavily reduced
|Author: Administrator||Date: 24.11.15||Language:|
PlayStation4 system software update version 3.00
|Author: Administrator||Date: 05.10.15||Language:|
New for 3.00
- (Events) has been added. Select (Events) from the function screen to find and join events that are being held for specific games as well as events for official gameplay broadcasts.
- (Communities) has been added. Communities are places where you can play games, meet other players who have similar interests and preferences, or just talk. Select (Friends) > (Communities) from the function screen to create a new Community or find and join an existing Community.
- You can now easily search for games or parties that other players are participating in by selecting [Now Playing] in [What’s New], (Friends), (Messages), or Communities. View a list of the game sessions and parties that Friends and members are enjoying at that time and select options such as joining a game session or watching another player’s live broadcast.
- You can now send a request to watch another player’s gameplay. The player who receives the request can share their gameplay by broadcasting or by using Share Play. To send a request, select [Now Playing] in [What’s New], (Friends), (Messages), or Communities, and then select [Request to Watch].
- The following features have been added to (Messages). The screen layout has also been improved.
- You can create groups of Friends to receive messages. You can name groups and assign images to groups.
- View games or parties that other members are participating in at any particular time.
- Start a party with other members.
- Send stickers.
- Add groups that you often communicate with to your list of Favorite Groups. You can check your Favorite Groups in (Friends).
- It’s now possible to broadcast your gameplay on YouTube™.
- You can now upload video clips to Twitter (10-second limit).
Other new or revised features in version 3.00
- View a list of video clips and screenshots that others are sharing in (Live from PlayStation). The screen layout has also been improved.
- Post comments about activities.
- Set the length of a video clip that you want to save to 30 seconds.
- [Auto-Scroll Speed] has been added to (Settings) > [Accessibility]. Also, more system functions now support accessibility settings.
- You can now confirm age level and rating icon information when setting up Parental Controls for games. Select (Settings) > [Parental Controls] > [Restrict Use of PS4 Features] > [Games]. *1
- [Web Filter] has been added to (Settings) > [Parental Controls] > [Restrict Use of PS4 Features]. Use this web filtering service to automatically prevent dangerous or harmful sites from being displayed. *2
- You can now enable pop-up notifications for the following:
- Requests to Watch Gameplay
- Current Song
- To enable, notifications, select (Settings) > [Notifications].
- (PlayStation®Plus) has been added to the function screen. You can easily see the latest information about special offers or promotions and purchase subscriptions.
- You can now use PlayStation®App*3 to sign in to PlayStation™Network when you log in to the PS4™ system as a guest. Using a device with PlayStation®App installed, you can sign in without having your sign-in ID and password displayed to others by scanning the code that is displayed on the PS4™ system.
- You can now create a sub account by selecting [New User] when you log in to the PS4™ system.
*1 This feature may not be available in some countries or regions.
*2 Fees may apply for the use of services.
*3 PlayStation®App is an application for smartphones and tablet devices.
YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Twitter name is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Do not download or install the update using data other than the official update file provided online by Sony Computer Entertainment. Do not download or install updates by methods other than those described in the system documentation or on this website. If you download or install update data from a different source, by a different method, or on a system that has been altered or modified in any way, the system might not operate properly and might not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions can void the system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Computer Entertainment.
- Do not install system software soon before or soon after a power outage.
- Do not turn off your system during the installation. Interrupting the installation can cause your system to be damaged.
- You might not be able to use some applications or content without first updating the system software.
PlayStation4 system software update version 2.55
|Author: Administrator||Date: 06.07.15||Language:|
PS4™ system software version 2.55 was released on July 1, 2015. This version adds or updates the following features:
- System software stability during use of some features has been improved.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.13 in devolopment
|Author: Administrator||Date: 21.08.14||Language:|
Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.13 is entering finalization for release - and this time it is all about Achievements!
As you may have noticed from our blog posts jumping from topic to topic between different projects and sub-projects, the team at SCS Software is actually a swarm of quite a number of micro-teams developing various new features to grow the truck simulator ecosystem. Some things take longer to develop, with some we may even be notoriously slow, but we believe that our approach is right to achieve our ultimate goals eventually, and we hope that you are having fun being along for the ride. Achievements is one little step among many for us to help us in testing the necessary improvements in our infrastructure towards game data persistence.
So, achievements. Actually, at this stage we are preparing two different sets of achievements for you:
- Steam Achievements
- World of Trucks Achievements
Steam achievements were much requested by our Steam player community. Thankfully, the native integrated Steam achievement system made it reasonably simple to implement, certainly compared to us having to roll our own superstructure on top of in-game achievement tracking.
On the other hand, the initial set of World of Trucks achievements is a turning point in setting up the the back-end codebase for extensive future updates. WoTr updates are sure promising to be interesting and we'll talk about them in the future...
We understand that at this stage of the life cycle, with many players having sunk tens or even hundreds of hours into the game, some achievements might be, shall we say - not timely. You might even think that you have tried everything the game has in store for you...
So with that in mind and with help of Steam community, we have compiled a list of ETS2 achievements with a very seasoned player in mind. You can think of some of the more difficult ones as little quests or challenges for you to undertake in the game. Still there are achievements that are very easy, we still have new players coming aboard having just bought the game, and we want them to get some satisfaction quickly. Experienced player can take them for granted already.
It was not our goal to make anyone suffer pursuing our achievements, as it sometimes the case with games; forcing players to grind. Almost all our achievements are within the reach of average player given enough dedication.
Let's have a peek at the current ETS2 Steam achievements in more detail:
Total Achievement Count: 28
- Easy - 8 - pretty much everyone would achieve those and so quickly notice the achievement feature, that's how easy it is ;)
- Medium - 8 - not all achievements get unlocked quickly, but none of those should be a problem for any user
- Hard - 11 - certain degree of patience and dedication is required to track and complete those. However the truckers are patient people and we have all confidence in them.
- Extreme - 1 - thats for the most hardcore, never to give up types that drive through the world of Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Discover more than 60% of the map - I am a GPS Medium
- Discover 100% of the map - Pathfinder Extreme
- Use the train to cross the channel - Choo-Choo Easy
- Utilize a boat - Sardine Easy
- Discover all recruitment agencies - Head hunter Hard
- Use all ports in the game (counts sea and train ports) - Successfully docked Hard
- Buy a truck online - From the comfort of your home Easy
- Design and apply to your truck a custom multi-color metallic paint - My precious Easy
- Drive at least 999 km with each truck brand featured in the game. Only your owned trucks are counted. (MAN, DAF, Majestic, Renault, Iveco, Scania, Volvo) - Test drive limited Medium
- Take an urgent delivery for a minimum of 550 km and complete it with less than 30 minutes remaining - Just in time! Medium
- Complete a delivery that was greater than 2,000 km - Long hauler Medium
- Perform jobs for at least 15 different companies in the game - Reliable contractor Hard
- Complete a job worth over €130,000 and minimum 2,200 km without using a ferry - Profit hunter Medium
- Complete deliveries with all trailer types (Machinery, ADR cargo, Container, Refrigerated, Liquid cargo, Fragile cargo, Construction, Bulk cargo) - Experience beats all! Medium
- Complete a perfect delivery (no damage, no fines, in-time) for a job that is at least 1000 km. - Job is only worth it if it's done well! Medium
- Complete 5 jobs in a row - in-time, without taking any damage and without using autoparking - Careerist Hard
- Use automatic parking - Friends are always here to help you Easy
- Take and complete jobs with at least 30 different cargoes - All is possible - Hard
- Gain 20,000 XP for several consecutive jobs with the total distance below 10,000 km - Minimaxer Hard
- Use quick travel to return to your headquarters - Honey, I'm home Easy
- Own a garage in every city in your headquarter country - National company Medium
- Own a garage in every city - Property magnate Hard
- Achieve 100% of productivity for at least 5 large garages at the same time - Working with the elite Hard
- Reach an average daily profit of €450,000 - Bath of success Hard
- Achieve at least 75% of the average garage productivity across all of your garages. Must own at least 10 large garages. - Performance optimizer Hard
- Have at least 10 female and 10 male employees of maximum level in your company - Aspects of professionalism Hard
- Use a rest stop - Zzzzz Easy
- Use a filling station - Gas, no petrol! Easy
In the future we might add more interesting achievements, of course also shaped for a seasoned user or related to some particular expansion with fresh content. So if you wish to contribute an idea, we'd be glad to hear it in comments.
According to our internal plans, we are aiming at the early September time-frame for release. Stay tuned!
More informations about the upcoming patch you can find here.
PlayStation 4 system software update version 1.71 (including 1.70)
|Author: Administrator||Date: 06.06.14||Language:|
New for 1.71:
New for 1.70:
- [SHAREfactory] has been added to the content area. You can use it to add comments and stickers to video clips that are saved on the PS4™ system. You can also replace the music and background images in video clips.
- You can now copy video clips and screenshots that are saved on the PS4™ system to a USB storage device.
- [Best .] has been added as a supported resolution for broadcasts using Ustream or Twitch™.
- You can now save your broadcasts to online services. For details, refer to the website for the online service.
- You can now adjust the brightness of the light bar on the DUALSHOCK®4 controller. [Brightness of DUALSHOCK 4 Light Bar] has been added under . (Settings) > [Devices] > [Controllers].
- [Enable HDCP] has been added under . (Settings) > [System].
Other new or revised features in version 1.70
- You can now select the length of video clips that will be saved. The length can be 1, 3, 5, 10, or 15 minutes. This setting is located under [Share Settings] > [Video Clip Settings] > [Length of Video Clip].
- . (Capture Gallery) has been added to the content area. You can use it to view screenshots and video clips that you saved.
- Screenshots and video clips will not be saved when you select [Broadcast Gameplay] in the menu for the Share feature. To save screenshots, select [Upload Screenshot] or press the . button. To save video clips, select [Upload Video Clip] or press the . button.
- You can now set the audience on Facebook® for sharing your screenshots and video clips.
- [Share Settings] > [Video Clip Settings] > [Indicate Blocked Scenes for Video Recording] is now turned on by default.
- The screen layout for when you are broadcasting has been improved.
- [Stop Broadcasting] is now under [Broadcast Settings].
- [Language], [Blu-ray Disc™ Data Management], and [Allow Internet Connection] have been added under [Video Playback Settings].
- [Login Settings] and [Initialization] > [Delete User] are now under the newly added [Users].
- You can now set a screensaver. [Start Screensaver] has been added under [Sound and Screen].
- You can now share your real name and profile picture with the close Friends of your close Friends. Your close Friends are Friends who have accepted your real name requests, or Friends whose real name requests you have accepted. This setting is located under [PSNSM] > [Privacy Settings] > [Real Name and Profile Picture].
- [From PlayStation] has been added under (Notifications). You will receive notifications and other information from PSNSM.
- Services under [TV & Video], such as Netflix and Hulu, can now be started with voice recognition. Also, the following keywords have been added to the voice recognition feature.
- Save Video Clip
- Start Video Clip
- You can now sort trophies by their rarity level.
- [Noise Reduction] has been added as an option that is available during video playback.
- You can now use PlayStation®App to set your profile picture. To use this feature, you must update PlayStation®App to version 1.70 or later.
- You can now use the touch pad to operate the software keyboard.
- You can now submit a grief report about an inappropriate profile picture or broadcast.